Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Little Bit of News

First of all, I just wanted to explain why I posted a First Impression Friday post when it's actually a Tuesday. Basically, I forgot to post last Friday and Saturday, so now that I have internet on my laptop I'm going to schedule a whole bunch of posts. The School Suggestion post that should have been last Saturday will actually be posted on Thursday, I think.

The other bit of news is that, as far as I know, the Catch-Up-Readathon has been cancelled because we didn't get enough participants. I'm still up for reading as much as possible over those weeks, but I don't think it's fair to the authors to make them give away swag packs when we only have three participants.

I think that's all for now. I'm going to start scheduling some posts now so that you'll have something to read here, even when I'm away at camp.



1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, that's too bad about the Catch-Up Readathon. I was looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete